We have a fantastic Church Centre with a whole range of facilities to offer, as well as an extensive car park to accommodate. Our spaces are available to hire out to the local community for regular clubs, organizations and societies, alongside occasional private bookings.
St James’ Church Centre has two spacious halls, each benefiting from sprung maple floors and acoustic baffles. The Smith Hall is 16m by 10m and The Langley Hall is 10m by 7m. There is a central kitchen with three hatches that opens up into both halls and the foyer. Additionally, there is a self-contained conference room. The Roughley Suite has its own entrance, is 4m by 5m, and has access to kitchen and toilet facilities. The kitchen and foyer space available to hire.
Smith Hall £34.50 per hour
Langley Hall £23.00 per hour
Roughley Suite £20.00 per hour
Discounted rates for regular use.
Kitchen £30 single payment
Foyer £15.74 per hour
For details on availability and any other queries, please contact Andy Cooper, our Centre Manager on 0121 308 3869.
- Smoking is not permitted within the Centre.
- Emergency exits must be kept clear at all times.
- Any damage or breakages must be reported to the Centre Manager immediately.
- Any area of the Centre, which has been used, must be left in a clean and tidy condition – in the event of
extra cleaning being required, the cost will be deducted from your deposit.
- Please ensure that chairs and tables are stored in the cupboards as they were found.
- Waxing, polishing or other preparation of the floors is not permitted.
- The Church Centre cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of any personal effects left on the
- The Church Centre reserves the right to let other rooms in the Centre at the same time as your booking,
and to gain access to those rooms through a room you have booked , should it be necessary.
- The booking fee you have paid is for the room you have booked only – no other rooms are available for
use, if the kitchen is to be used, a separate booking fee is to be paid. Please note , on occasions the
kitchen may be used by more than one user.
- After your event, please ensure that all windows are closed and locked , all electrical equipment –
including the water heater, is turned off and that all socket covers are replaced.
- All rubbish generated by your event must be removed from the premises.
- The balance of any booking fee must be paid, together with a deposit of £150, at least one week in
advance of the date of your booking.
- In the event that you wish to cancel a booking this must be made in writing, no later than one week
before the date of your booking – failure to do so will result in the loss of your deposit.
- The Management cannot accept any liability for loss or damage of any vehicle or its contents whilst
parked in the car park.
- All users must be mindful of our neighbours when playing music, therefore no music will be permitted